Upgrade to kernel 2.6.7

Just installed udev and kernel-image-2.6.7-686-1

Startup gives some module errors (all are in /etc/modules from the 2.4 kernel)

1) Can't load usb-uchi - it looks like that should be uchi-hcd - is
   that right? (I'm hoping that it will soon see all the USB devices
   instead of just some - I lost my bluetooth, and webcam after the
   upgrade).

2) input and keybdev fail to load - are the required (don't recall
   installing them myself)?

3) The touchpad on my fujitsu-siemens lifebook's just stopped - I see
   some kernel patches for these (synaptec) - will these appear in a
   debian standard kernel?

And - it loads eth1394 before it loads 8139too  - so it tries to talk
network down my firewire line. This is not going to work :-) The
firewire port wants only the standard firewire stuff  for an sbp
device (which works cleaner than in 2.4.x!). How to stop eth1394 from

FAQ pointers/google searches welcome - I just never seem to be any
good at asking Google exactly the right question :-(

Regards

--
Chris