How to set fonts for gnucash

Hi everyone.  I recently installed gnucash but I've noticed that the fonts
are too small for me to read comfortably.  I figure that there's a way to
set the font (and maybe theme) for GTK and/or Gnome apps but I don't know
how.  Is there a reference on how to set the font from the command line by
editing a file?  There doesn't seem to be a reference that I can find for
how to set GTK and/or Gnome fonts config files.

Note that I'm not running Gnome or X on the machine with Gnucash.  I ssh
into the machine and run gnucash there and run an X server locally.

--
Matt Perry | matt at primefactor dot com