Serial connection with Samsung V200 mobile phone

With the Samsung V200 phone I received a datacable (serial) with
Windows software (EasyGPRS).  I have tried to install the software on
wine, but did not have success.

I would like to be able to download pictures from the phone using the
datacable.  Does anyone know about Linux software able to do this?

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and
      whose hope the LORD is."            Jeremiah 17:7