Ximian Connector for Debian Sid

Running Sid on my laptop with Evolution 1.4.6-3 and I would
like to connect to an Exchange server.

I know how to join a Windows PDC using the "net rpc" command
from the Samba 3 suite and I can mount all the necessary shares.
So far so good....but need to do the shared stuff on Exchange.

Searched the web and there is no clear way to get the
Ximian Connector installed.  One can get rpm's here:
http://ftp.ximian.com/pub/ximian-connector/

There are some packages here:
http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/debian/sid/

Or should one install evo1.5 from experimental?
Will that screw things up for me in regards to library dependancies?
http://www.mail-archive.com/evolution@lists.ximian.com/msg10753.html

Any ideas for me?

Thanks,
Andy