Re: Why GTK apps show smaller fonts under KDE?

I notice that fonts are smaller for GTK applications (like pan) under KDE. E.g., for the same app -- pan, fonts are smaller in KDE than in my fluxbox.

There's a setting in Kmenu > Settings > Gnome Control Center.

After setting the font size you'll need to symlink /usr/bin/gnome-settings-daemon into ~/.kde/Autostart/

This will make sure your gnome settings are used when you start your KDE session. This includes gnome apps, mozilla, firebird, thunderbird...