Re: file descriptor 0 (zero)

John Summerfield wrote:

It's not your dog.

What I try to remember to do is "replay-all."
Then, because I don't like personal replies, I remove off-list recipients. That often leaves the only recipient header being cc:

It may be that tbird gets confused at that point. It doesn't complain, but it may generate both cc: and to: headers.

Nobody should get duplicate mail on that account, so I rate it as a curio. I will watch though.

In this case there were no email addresses to prune and I fully expect one recipient header.

As predicted, this one only had one recipient address, Another, that I sent with just a CC: address arrived back here with two recipent addresses.

So tbird is odd.

--

Cheers
John