Re: Grid: Globus in Debian

Am Mi, den 14.07.2004 schrieb Dave Howorth um 13:43:
> Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corsetti Dutra wrote:
> >>is there a kind of Globus packet to Debian?
> > 	http://apt-get.org./
>
> I can't find any reference to globus at that site. Could you be more
> specific with the link, please?

You could read what is written there:

<snip>
apt-get.org is intended as a place for people to share useful APT
(Advanced Package Tool) sources for the Debian operating system.
Things to do:
 * Search for a package
<snip>

Isn't that clear? Follow the "search" link, type in what you hope
somebody packaged, and you're done. How hard could that be?

joerg

--
\usepackage{brain}