Re: Color Distortion in KDE

> I've had the same problem, since the X update about a month ago.  It worked
> fine before that.  I also have the 855 GM video controller.

Me three, and it's damned strange, really.  I've been using Sid on a box with
an i845 chipset for months, and I had never seen this.  Today I installed Sid
on a Dell Some Flummy 2400 with the same i845 chipset, and I saw the funky
color inversion thing you're talking about.  I had had Mandrake 10.0 on the
same box previously, and had run Knoppix and Libranet and maybe AGNULA on it
without ever seeing that.

Damn strange indeed.  I hope it doesn't show up on my home box the next time I
upgrade.  I did have to grab some stuff from experimental today on that new
install, because I caught too many packages with their pants down.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/