Re: Hi

This is an auto-reply to your message to sales@spamnix.com.

*** THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION.  PLEASE READ IT. ***

Thank you for your interest in Spamnix Software products.  If you have
requested a volume purchase quote or other sales information about
Spamnix, we will get back to you soon.

If you asked a question about how to use Spamnix or Attach Reminder,
please visit the Support area of the Spamnix Software web site at
<http://www.spamnix.com/support.html>.  If you still need help, please
re-submit your question to support@spamnix.com.

Here are the most frequently asked sales-related questions about
Spamnix and direct links to their answers:

	Q: I lost my registration code.