Where are CUPS Brother drivers?

I installed the CUPS drivers for a Brother network printer on a Debian
machine the other week, and it worked *perfectly* using the driver for
the HL-1670N, even though the printer is an HL-1870N.

Now I am trying to install the same CUPS drivers on another Debian machine
on the same LAN, and CUPS web administration can't seem to find drivers
for any Brother printer.

Both machines run woody.

When it gets to the point of asking me about "Model/Driver for laser"
(I called the printer "laser") I get a choice of Raw, Canon, Dymo, Epson, HP,
Lexmark, and Okidata.  Brother does not appear on the list.

Just to be sure, I went back to the first computer, where it all still
works *perfectly*, ran through the web configuration again, and Brother
does appear on the list there.

Evidently, I left something out during the second install -- probably
some or other package.

Which one might it be?

-- hendrik