sawfish popup-apps-menu problem

Hi,

I am using Debian sarge, and got a problem with sawfish after a system
upgrading.

I bound the 'popup-apps-menu' function with the 'menu' key.
It worked nicely. The complete apps menu can pops up including the Debian menu in it when I pressed the menu key.

But things changed after a system upgrading a few days ago. Now only a
very short apps menu (xterm, Emacs, Netscape, The Gimp, XFIG, GV, xcalc)
can be seen. The Debian menu is gone.

I want the Debian menu back. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

Xiaolin