Re: How Might I Help?

Hello!

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 11:53:52AM -0700, anlace@whidbey.net wrote:
> My question for you all is this, how might I help?  I want to give back to
> this extraordinary community.  I don't have the inclination to write code,
> I'm not a programmer so can't really help in that way.  I can edit and
> proof-read copy for user manuals etc, and I also have extensive experience
> with graphics and layout programs from years of being a professional graphic
> designer.  How can I contribute?

Due to the openness there are many ways how you can contribute,
perhaps try taking a look at
"How You Can Help" on <http://www.debian.org/devel/join/>
and
"What needs to be done?" on <http://qa.debian.org/howto.html>.

It is great you want to offer some of yor knowledge and time for the
benefit of others, I hope you'll find something that suits you.

Cheers,
Flo