Re: Winfax FXM viewer for KDE

Clive Menzies wrote:

On (12/07/04 18:25), Clement wrote:
To my surprise, after a 2 hours search, I cannot find a KDE viewer that can view FXM fax files by Symentec Winfax. Do you know one?
I guess that means that Kfax doesn't?  I receive all my faxes by email
and Kfax works well but that may be totally irrelevant ;)

Hi Kevin and Clive,

KFax and many other fax or image viewers for KDE will only work on TIFF or raw G3 fax format. I have not found any that support the winfax FXM format. Winfax is the major fax player, if not the largest, for the Windows platform. I wonder how anyone who use it can migrate to Linux! - Regards,
Clement