Re: Apt Questions

On Sat, Jul 10, 2004 at 01:58:47PM -0400, Paul Tsai wrote:
> A couple of apt questions,
> How do you install a package including all the suggested packages?
> Also, is there a way to remove a package along with all the dependencies?
> Paul

Hi Paul,
I think the answer to both of these question is:
aptitude. I am not an expert on it but I think it has preferences a
'install suggested packages' option. It also can track dependencies when
you install a packages and will remove them.
Install it and read the documentation for more info.
-Kev
--

        (__)
        (oo)