Re: auto delete spam

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:00:29 +0545 (NPT), Ritesh Raj Sarraf
<riteshsarraf@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

>         And made a procmail recipe as:
>         :0
>         /dev/null
>
>         But this doesn't seem to work. My /etc/init.d/qmail is set to
>         Maildir delivery.

Add a colon after the 0 to log the results of the rule.. which may
help you track down whether or not it is working.

I'd recommend putting it all in a folder until you are certain its
working properly and you aren't getting an unreasonable number of
false positives:

:0:

Notice the trailing slash - this specifies Maildir.

--
Jon Dowland