Re: GUI-tool for network configuration

> --- Otto Wyss <otto.wyss@orpatec.ch> wrote:
>
> > I wonder if there isn't any GUI-tool which allows to configure the
> > network since I haven't found any. Does anybody know any?
>
> Why would you need one? $EDITOR /etc/network/interfaces, is just fine for
> most cases. Still, if you cannot live without a GUI, the only thing
> that'll come close is the use of 'etherconf', which  you can install.

I can live without since my interfaces is just 7 lines long. Still ...

I installed etherconf to see what it makes but it doesn't install an
etherconf command, no man page and nothing in share/doc. Well I just
remove it.

O. Wyss

--
How to enhance your code, see "http://freshmeat.net/projects/wxguide/";