list of windows in wmaker: how to repair

Hello. I have Debian 3.0 r2 installed on my computer. As window-manager I use window-maker that comes with woody + security updates. I have noticed some thing, maybe a bug: after starting wmaker, its list of windows (middle-button on default-conf) appears as "unactivated" - all windows that I open don't get in the it. After the first opening of the windows-list in the session all opening windows begin to get in the list and then it works succesfully. What can be the problem? How I can repair it?
--
 --- NikZ