Re: Mplayer Anyone?

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 22:41:53 -0400
Paul Tsai <paul@thirdaspect.net> wrote:

> I am looking for a good general purpose media player, like Mplayer ,
> which does everything I want.   However, there is no debian package.
<snip>

Hello,

Try adding the following line to your /etc/apt/sources.list file and
replace "testing" with your favorite choice of stable, testing, or
unstable. It's unofficial .debs of mplayer, lame and other such goodies
from Christian Marillat. You can also get xine from there, which is
similar to mplayer.

deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ testing main

HTH,
Jacob

--
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Random .signature #12:
Linux: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.