Re: looking for icon samba to conect windows lan

vjimenez@coopeservidores.fi.cr wrote:

> Hello i need your help i try to connect to my windows lan, with samba in
> KDE -debian but i don`t find the icon samba to connect it

Samba is the underlying software, not the GUI frontend. You didn't mention
what version of Debian you are using, but in Unstable, I searched for Samba
browsers and found several promising packages using the following:

apt-cache search "samba" | grep "browser"

Adam