list of windows in wmaker

Hello. I have Debian 3.0 r2 installed on my computer. As window-manager I use window-maker that comes with woody + security updates. I have noticed some thing, maybe a bug: after starting wmaker, its list of windows (middle-button on default-conf) appears as "unactivated" - all windows that I open don't get in the windows list. After the first opening of the windows list in the session all opening windows get in the windows list and then it works succefully. What can be the problem?
--
 --- NikZ