conversion from lindows to debian

A lady friend just bought a computer from our local "fry's" with lindows
installed. I notice that it is "VERY" loosely based on debian..

So far it has found all of the hardware, and hopefully will find a "new"
wifi card, when it arrives.

I plan on removing lindows specific stuff as she gets online..

My question. Looking over the system, I should be able to add
sarge/testing to her /etc/apt/sources.list, and update/upgrade the
system with little or no problems.

Is this correct?

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@MtPalomar.net>