Re: A7N8X Integrated NIC

Which version of the installer did you use? AFAIK, the new Debian Beta installer supports that NIC out of the box. See http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ for the ISOs.

    Luke Reeves
    http://www.neuro-tech.net/

Raymond Kim wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I've installed Debian Linux via the network installation CD, however
Debian does not recognize the integrated NIC on the A7N8X motherboard. So
now I am in a pickle. I looked on the NVIDIA site for the drivers but the
ones for Debian needs to be compiled and that requires the Kernel Sources
which are not included on the network installation CD.

Can anyone suggest the best course of action for me to take?

Thanks.