Re: stuck on 1 shell variable, not re-updating.

thanks for your help thomas.

As i could not get it to work with shell scripting i did try it on PHP.

## code ##
for ($i = 1; $i <= 92; $i++) {
$random_password = makeRandomPassword();
$sql = "update random set password = '$random_password' where id = $i";
$q = $db->query($sql);
}
## code ##

thanks,