Re: personal crontab entry

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 20:28:29 +0100 (BST)
Thomas Adam <thomas_adam16@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- "Rodney D. Myers" <rdmyers@MtPalomar.net> wrote:
> > I've been experimenting with kcron, and setting up  couple of
> > personal cron jobs, but I can't seem to find where kcron saves this
> > info to.
>
> /etc/crontab
>
> -- Thomas Adam

Well, I've already looked in that file, and my entries are not there.
I've looked in all of the /etc/cron.* directories, and files, and have
not seen my 3 entries in any of them.

Any other place(s) that this info might be lurking?

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@MtPalomar.net>
Registered Linux User #96112

        Ben Franklin - 1759