Printing problems with libcupsys2-gnutils10 in Sid

Hello All,

I am now running pure Sarge and everything works just dandy.

If I upgrade to Sid, then I end up with the "new" cups libcupsys2-gnutils10
(I think, this is from memory). Now, with that in place, my HP 920c inkjet
will print only the graphics stuff but not any text at all. Not the first
black letter!

Well, I down grade back to Sarge and all is well with libcupsys2 again. What
am I overlooking here? This new cups stuff will enter Sarge someday --- so
I had better figure out what I am doing wrong.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Joe
--
The slightest acquaintance with history shows that powerful republics are
the most warlike and unscrupulous of nations.  --- Ambrose Bierce