RE: squirrelmail configuration problem

Hiya,

>> I have installed squirrelmail apache and php on debian testing.
>>
>> My first attempt to login via webmail I was confused by a caudium
>> splash page.
>>
>> I removed it and apache seems to be rendering the page now but it
>> gives  me a directory listing instead of a squirrelmail login
>> page:

>> Apache/1.3.29 Ben-SSL/1.53 Server at www.rcwm.com Port 443
>>
>> I guess I have something misconfigured and have examined
>> /etc/squirrelmail and
>> still don't grok what's going on.  Any ideas?  Thanks, hgh.

What do you get if you click on index.php? Does it show the login page?

If it does you probably need to add index.php to the DirectoryIndex
directive in your httpd.conf.

Regards,
Mark.

--
This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information.
Recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise

Any views/opinions expressed in this email are that of the author and
may not reflect the views of Salamis Group - www.salamisgroup.com