Re: Exim3 mailq

"S.D.A." <dallan@rogers.com> writes:

> I have several messages stuck in my mailq. I've been reading the Exim3
> manpages, and under the mailq page, I couldn't find any mention of
> forcing them to be delivered -- I had problems off and on to-day with my
> ISP. Now that the connection is a little more stable, I would like to
> get them on their way.
>
> Any suggestions?

Go get eximon and then take a look in eximon what's going on.  If you
hold shift and click the LMB on a message in the bottom pane, it'll give
you several possible actions for the message, including forcing
delivery.  If the message has a star next to it, that message couldn't
be delivered or bounced, so you need to take a look at it and figure out
to whom it was to be delivered or delete it.