Re: Is gedit crashing in sid?

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 08:12:26PM +0200, Arthur Buijs wrote:
> * Tong* wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> >I'm wondering if it is crashing in SID?
>
> In Sid you can open and edit documents as usual.
>
> In Testing the document opens and closes immediately.
It was on the "FUCKED" list some time ago (a week or so).
So update to the latest version in sid or simply wait a few
days/weeks until a fixed version will hit testing.

Sven
--
It ain't so bad bein' alone if you know it'll never last nothing lasts forever
'cept the certainly of change and love's the same It's a game with simple rules