Re: Re: Changing Default Display Mgr

--- Truscott Michael <mtruscott@cornwall.gov.uk> wrote:

> I have the same problem - have you found a solution?

Solution to what? If you mean what is in your subject line, then this is
not enough information. What have you tried? Clearly you haven't bothered
to look, since you didn't even bother to take the time to *write* an
e-mail. If you can't be bothered to relay simple information in a manner
that is informative and pertinent to your problem, why the hell should we
bother to help you? A number of people take pride in responding to
e-mails.

The answer to your question, however, is easily found in the archives of
last month (and early this month) as I have already answered this (the
fact that it is in the documentation for the said packages, doesn't seem
to deter people from not actually *reading*). I suggest you search there.

-- Thomas Adam

=====
"TAG Editor"                 -- http://linuxgazette.net

experience will probably kill you. :)"