SB Live! 5.1 - Can not make the rear channels working

Hi!

I have an SB Live! 5.1 PCI soundcard. It's pci id is
1102:0002
I can access three dsp devices under my /dev. These
are /dev/dsp , dsp0 and dsp1.
I can test the dsp devices with:
`cat /usr/bin/mc > /dev/dsp' -> Front Speakers
`cat /usr/bin/mc > /dev/dsp0' -> Front Speakers(again)
`cat /usr/bin/mc > /dev/dsp1' -> I can not hear anything...
`cat /usr/bin/mc > /dev/dsp2' -> No such device
`cat /usr/bin/mc > /dev/dsp3' -> No such device

I have four speakers. One stereo set plugged in to the
green jack (Front), and one stereo set plugged in to the
black jack (Rear). But I can't hear anything from the
rear speakers, although they are working, cause I can
change the speakers.
I'm using the OSS drivers from linux kernel 2.6.7.

lsmod:
 emu10k1 68740 2
 ac97_codec 16780 1 emu10k1