Re: Is this possible?

--- cecil <xeys_00@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can you install debian by detting up a single boot floppy?
> Have it boot, setup pcmcia, and then use a pcmcia network card to do a
> net install?

Sure! How do you think the rest of us installed debian? You literally just
have to follow the instructions on the screen during the install process.
Although if you haven't already done so, run ('#' means run as the 'root'
user):

# apt-setup
# apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade

-- Thomas Adam

=====
"TAG Editor"                 -- http://linuxgazette.net

experience will probably kill you. :)"