kwifimanger

I was just wondering if there is anything special that one needs to do in
order to make the kwifimanger work with testing.  I have no problem getting
my wifi connections to come up with /etc/networking/interfaces an and using a
setup like.

#auto eth2
iface eth2 inet dhcp
wireless_essid wifinetworkname
wireless_key1 s:password

Everything comes up just fine after an ifup eth2 but I use more than
wifinetwork on a daily basis and was wondering if I could get the point and
click (ya I'm lazy) stuff in kde to work. I have tried but I just can't get
it to work. And its no fun to edit the /etc/networking/interfaces file daily
too.

Greg