Re: Problem in cycling widows with alt+<TAB>

On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 06:58, J.S.Sahambi wrote:
> I am using Debian/unstable with kernel 2.4.26. After a recent upgrade I
> have observed that when I want to cycle through the windows with
> alt+<TAB>, the release of keys is not detected by Gnome and the popup
> windows still remains until I click with mouse or press ESC. And so the
> I cant use the "move windows with popup". This keyboard shortcut is set
> to alt-<tab> in the destktip settings.
>
> Is any body out there having similar problems?

For future reference you might want to check through the mailing list
archives as well as the BTS first. Generally speaking, it helps you find
your answers faster.

A fix is ready but I don't think it's been uploaded yet. For the time
being, though, you can take care of it yourself. Take a look at

There are very easy-to-follow directions in there from Branden Robinson
for applying a patch.

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837