Re: mounting w2k share as non-root user

Gabriel Granger wrote:

The problem I'm having is mounting share from my w2k box, I can mount without any problem if logged in as root, but as soon as I'm logged in as a user I run into all sorts of problems, I've looked online, and found information but its not really very clear. Is there anyone on the list that can give me a helping hand? or point me in the direction of a good howto that works;)

//beta/apps /home/apps smbfs noauto,_netdev,user,suid 0 0

Does your user have the necessary access rights to "/home/apps"?

--
Kent