No mysql lookup table types in postfix

Hi list,

I want to use a mysql table for check_recipient_access lookups in postfix.
I installed postfix-mysql, and that should do the trick. However, postconf -m
gives me this:

static
nis
dbm
regexp
environ
btree
unix
hash

No mysql there. It says in the documentation that for Debian all you have to
do is install de postfix-mysql package. Do I need to tell postfix somewhere
that mysql table types are available now?
Oh, I've restarted postfix, no changes.

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.