Re: Problems with Courier-Imap, It cannot login more than 5 users.

Caba wrote:

Hi all,

I have been looking for information about it, but couldn`t find anything.

The fact is that my email-imap-domains can login in just 5 email-acounts,
and What happened with the other once?

 Sorry if my question is silly.
Thanks in advanced.

Take a look at _my_ imap problem and run my Perl code against your server. In my first post I show how to run it under strace and found out what network operations it's doing. The last post contains the best code to use. Just cut and paste it into a text file, "chmod +x" it and run it against your server.

You might want to run it more like this:
strace -f -F -e trace=network,file imap.getmail summer jest
because some network operations are actually file operations (on *x everything is a file).

It will show you just what's going on.

--

Cheers
John