Re: exim4 configuration

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 10:49:59AM +0100, Michael Graham wrote:
> When I switch on my machine in the morning I tend to get a lot of mail
> (mostly from this list) and exim4 doesn't seem to like it.
>
> no immediate delivery: more than 10 messages received in one connection
>
> When google'd for this I found that you have to change
>
> smtp_accept_queue_per_connection
>
> The only thing is I've grepped for it in /etc/exim4/ and it doesn't seem
> to exist. Where should I add (or change) this value?

I have created a file /etc/exim4/conf.d/25_exim4-config_custom_options
for custom options and defined it in there (This on our official mail servers):

smtp_accept_queue_per_connection = 40

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek
      after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all
      the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD,
      and to inquire in his temple."
                               Psalms 27:4