Re: sunclock and colours

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 12:06:36AM +0000, Stephen Patterson wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 22:20:09 +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> > Sunclock's colours are not working properly on a pc with an ati
> > graphics card:
> >
> > sunclock: warning: can't allocate color `Grey92'
>
> You may need to add those colours to /etc/X11/rgb.txt or increase your
> colour depth.

If it is already in /etc/X11/rgb.txt I suppose the "increase your
colour depth" is the only other way.  But how do I do it.  Running
dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86 and changing the value from 16 to
24 does not make any difference.

Even Xdvi is complaining about not being able to allocate the correct
colours.

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath
      anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath
      sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach
      deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight
      to the blind, to set at liberty them that are
      bruised..."         Luke 4:18