Re: Uh Oh... Prof requires ms word format

On 2004-06-27T07:55:06-0500, cecil wrote:
> And on top of that, I read further, and I need to submit also a screen
> shot of the running program. Is there anyway to do all this stuff just
> in the console? I'm not fanatical, I can put on twm.

If you really mean console, redirect, cut&paste or use screen's hardcopy
feature to get a text file.  Convert that as need (for instance,
enscript to get ps, imagemagick's convert to get whatever you need).

If you mean xterm, then you can use imagemagick's import to take a
screen shot (but there are a bunch of tools that can do this).

/Allan