Re: Uh Oh... Prof requires ms word format

OpenOffice.org  I have to write Word documents at work on a semi-daily
basis for those technically impared and I've yet to have a problem where
Openoffice wouldn't work.  (Well, MS Project isn't covered but Excel and
.doc are just great).

Robert

Thus spake cecil (xeys_00@yahoo.com):