Re: mounting floppy with fs auto doest recognize vfat

I don't know why, but it seems that the module vfat is not loaded automatically when invoking the mount command.

If you manually load vfat before mounting, "auto" will work.
The first workaround is to add "vfat" to /etc/modules

Micha Feigin a écrit :
When I try to mount a floppy with file system marked as auto in fstab
it does recognize vfat file system (disks from windows), I have to
specify vfat explicitly. Any way around that?