Re: AAARRRGGGGHHHH! How does one set up woody to talk to an HP Deskjet 882C printer?

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:00:21 +0200, "Jacob S."
<stormspotter@6texans.net> wrote:

>> Thanks for your help!!
>>
>> (especially if it works!)

AHA! Semi-success! I now 'appear' to have CUPS working, however ....

Where do I put the input 'magicfilter' for CUPS? I have the dreaded
'staircasing' problem.

(Note: CUPS brags about the fact that it will overwrite my
'/etc/printcap' file.)

the softrat
"Honi soit qui mal y pense."
mailto:softrat@pobox.com
--
Alas, usenet is where one will often see crowds of people
jumping up and down on the greasy smear on the pavement that