Re: Kernel Panic while booting from 2.6.3

than i don't know what it is. sorry. have you tried other kernel versions
before 2.6.3? make sure that you didn't use module in front of ext2. if
you did so, install module-init-tools or use builtin option. if you did
so, there is nothing elese i could help.

George Roman
Technical Support
RDS Timisoara Branch - Network Operations Center
Tel: +4 0356 400 200
Tel: +4 0256 200 033
Fax: +4 0256 294 510
www.rdsnet.ro

"If virtue precede us every step will be safe."
					Seneca

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
message. If youare not the addressee indicated in this message
(or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you
may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such a case,
you should  destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply e-mail.