Re: question, new to list

Jacob S. wrote:

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:19:49 -0400
Nathan <nathan@midcoast.com> wrote:

Try "dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86"

--
Kent
Jacob
       Andreas Janssen
You guys deserve an award for consistency or something!

:-) Great minds think alike. (Not that I think I have a great mind, but
that I think Kent and Andreas do.)

Jacob

The funny thing is, I was going to email Andreas and Jacob privately and suggest we coordinate on a reply, so that each of us replied to Nathan's comment with the exact same phrase; something like "Great minds think alike."

. . .

Even more OT than so far:
I once used that phrase with a blonde friend of mine when we had the same idea; she responded with "And so do ours!" and gave me a "dumb blonde" look.

I loved that girl. :-)

--
Kent