OT: Netiquette and inhibitions

deb_milist <deb_milist@yahoo.com.sg> writes:

>>Stelian Iancu wrote :
>>Check out the fetchmail homepage: http://catb.org/~esr/fetchmail/
> well...yap, i'd been there before. The information provided is pretty good, but actually i'm looking for something that can be download such as PDF document so I can read it anywhere I want to...but thanks
>
>>Kent West wrote :
>>(PS; separating your questions into separate emails, with more
>>descriptive subject lines, is more likely to get you responses.)
>
> thanks Kent ...i was just too afraid this mailing list would full
> with my garbage  ;-) ....

Strangely enough, why is it people get annoyed when there's a lot of
mail from one particular person with at least attempts of on-topic
posts?  I can understand if someone is trolling, but when they're
participating in whatever topic the list was created for, why get
annoyed with the volume?  Did people just suddenly stop being able to
automate handling their mail and news or something?

--
Paul Johnson
<baloo@ursine.ca>