Re: OT: Debian/Linux Stickers

Case badges are great, and I've got them on all my desktop machines,
but they're too thick to replace the "Designed for Windows" stickers
on laptops without pressing on the screen.

The site at http://tinyurl.com/2xv3j looks to have some that might
make acceptable laptop stickers. I've ordered some to see how they
work out. But I still like the idea of the foil stickers like those
that come with the machine.

Chris M.

--
Chris Metcalf