Re: Debian installation

Gabriel Ebner wrote:

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 03:23:35PM -0500, Kent West wrote:
Last I knew, the sid installer was very very broken. Most folks use the Sarge installer (which needs testers anyway) to do the base install, and then upgrade from there to Sid.

Interesting.  I've always used the sid installer and never experienced
_any_ problems (except for mkreiserfs blocking while waiting for input).
It even set up GRUB instead of LILO.

	Gabriel.
Well "last I knew" was quite a while ago, so don't put too much value on my words.

--
Kent