Re: OT: Debian/Linux Stickers

Chris Metcalf wrote:
I agree. If you look hard enough you can usually find Tux stickers on
eBay, so maybe I'll focus more on the metallic "Powered by..."
stickers.

I've got a few graphic designer friends I could probably convince into
designing something for me.

Can we get votes on what the "Powerd by..." line should be?

He he, how about an Uncle Sam styled TUX face (top hat, jacket, red white blue...) Pointing his finger at the onlooker in that classic WWII propoganda style that says: