Re: Trick to burning a bootable Debian CD?

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 03:34:19 -0500, Steve Kleiser
<skleiser@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>   Are there any freeware utilities to burn an ISO image to CD (e.g.,
> iso2CD.exe or something) that run under Windows? The CD burning applications
> appear to contain numerous features I don't need for this particular
> purpose, and which only serve as potential sources of error.

Oh I forgot to mention - jigdo is a free utility that can be used for
assembling bootable install CDROMs for Debian. So, somewhere in that
free tool set is a process of creating the boot block for an ISO.
http://atterer.net/jigdo/, http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/.

--
Jon Dowland