Re: Cron <root@> test -e /usr/sbin/anacron || run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily

On Thursday 24 June 2004 10:18, Robbert Hamburg hurled the following on the
wire:
> Hi List,
>
> Today i found this error in my mail from one of our debian machines.
>
> It puzzles me a little since i didnt change anything in the config, and it
> is a fresh install. The output in the mail was:
>
> Subject: Cron <root@> test -e /usr/sbin/anacron || run-parts --
> report /etc/cron.daily
>
> > /etc/cron.daily/logrotate:
> > grep: writing output: Broken pipe
[...]

Run the logratate script manually. (in /etc/cron.daily)
See what happens.

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.